CAREGIVERS’ WEEKEND WORKSHOP
CAREGIVERS’ WEEKEND WORKSHOP with Harry van Bommel, author of:
Caring for Loved Ones at Home
Family Hospice Care: Preplanning and Care Guide
No Place Like Home
PLUS 38 OTHER BOOKS!
January can be such a dull month after the holiday season.
This memorable and enjoyable workshop is just the answer to lift your energy and increase your caregiving skills.
Share two days with family caregivers, professional care providers and volunteers.
- Making a difference in the lives of others
- Seeing people as whole rather than sick, dying or diseased
- Importance of relationships and the mutual gift of caring
- Common experiences of people who are ill and how to help them
- Fears and needs of people and their caregivers
- The most deadly phrases known to humanity
- Impact of your assumptions, beliefs and behaviors
- Understanding pain and symptom management from a family perspective
- Examining end-of-life decision-making, powers of attorney, euthanasia
- Practical, immediately useful ways to help and what to do next?
Learn from Harry van Bommel, Canada’s most read author on care giving and a caregiver for over 30 years. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, GO TO www.legacies-inc.com or call 416.264.4665
Registration fee of $195 for the whole weekend includes 3 of Mr. van Bommel’s books: Gift of Care (eBook) + paperback copies of Caring for Loved Ones at Home and Happier More Often (value of $50)